Araua RegTech informs you that access and use of the website www.araua-regtech.com and all subdomains and directories included under it (hereinafter, jointly referred to as the Platform), as well as the services or contents that through it can be obtained, are subject to the terms detailed in this Legal Advice, without prejudice to the fact that access to any of said services or content may require the acceptance of additional General Conditions.
Therefore, if the considerations detailed in this Legal Advice are not to your satisfaction, please do not use the Platform, since any use you make of it or of the services and contents included in it will imply acceptance of the legal terms. collected in this text.
Araua RegTech reserves the right to make changes to the Platform without prior notice, in order to update, correct, modify, add or eliminate the contents of the Platform or its design.
The content and services offered by the Platform are updated periodically. Because the availability of the information is not immediate, we suggest that you always check the validity and accuracy of the information, services and content collected on the Platform.
The conditions and terms included in this Notice may vary, so we invite you to review these terms when you visit the Platform again.
Araua RegTech is not responsible for any damages that may be caused by the use of the tools and information contained in www.araua-regtech.com in relation to decision-making. Such decisions must be contrasted with the competent organizations or agencies.
Inform you that, by using our services, you accept:
- Have read and be bound by the terms contained in this notice.
- If you use our Services on behalf of a company or organization, you agree to our general terms and conditions on behalf of that company or organization. If you do not agree with them, you will not be able to use our services, including the use of the Platform.
- That you are of legal age and that you have sufficient legal capacity to sign contracts. The use of our services is not permitted for minors under 18 years of age or for those who do not have sufficient legal capacity to sign contracts.
- You give your consent for us to communicate with you electronically on matters related to the development of the Platform and the Services provided through it.
Information about Araua RegTech
Araua RegTech is provided with NIF/CIF 14.607.615-Q and domiciled at c\ Lezeaga, 21, 6A. 48002 Bilbao.
Information about Araua RegTech Services
Araua RegTech facilitates access to a platform that brings together all relevant public information with the aim of automating the tasks of Prevention of Money Laundering and the Financing of Terrorism for all those organizations and/or obligated subjects, in accordance with Law 10 /2010, of April 28, on the prevention of money laundering and the financing of terrorism.
To do this, Araua RegTech collects information daily from a multitude of publicly accessible sources and, after standardization, quality assurance and data enrichment tasks, makes it available to you.
Araua RegTech information sources are multiple and varied and include both national sources (state, regional, provincial and local) and international sources (European Union, UN, OFAC, etc.).
Its database with more than 20 million records includes
- Sanctions Lists
- Commercial Information.
- Public Procurement.
- Politic Roles.
- Public Main Roles.
Given the diversity of the sources used, as well as the complexity of the integration, normalization and information crossing processes, Araua RegTech offers exclusive payment services for companies.
In order to access the platform, both for individuals and legal entities, it is necessary to complete, accurately, truthfully and in its entirety, the Araua RegTech user registration process. Access to the platform will be done by entering user credentials and password.
Araua RegTech will be exempt from any liability arising from incorrect use or negligence by the user in compliance with their obligation of confidentiality of their access credentials.
Araua RegTech will also not assume any responsibility derived from the incorrect, inappropriate or illicit use of the information appearing under the domain araua-regtech.com or in any of its subdomains and/or directories.
Information about the obligations and responsibilities of the user
As an Araua RegTech user you agree to the following
- You guarantee to us that all registration data is true, accurate, complete and up to date. Thus, you have the obligation to notify Araua RegTech of any modification that may occur in this data.
- Cancellations will not generate any right of return in your favor. Araua RegTech will not return any amount already paid.
- You will be solely responsible to Araua RegTech for any actions or uses contrary to the terms and conditions that you may carry out in relation to the Platform. In particular, you will respond to Araua RegTech, holding it harmless, from any claim (judicial, extrajudicial, administrative or of any type) resulting from the violation on your part of obligations regarding intellectual or industrial property or publication of material that could be considered as inappropriate.
At Araua RegTech we are very concerned about ethical and moral behavior, which is why you commit to:
- Not use the legitimately permitted access to the Platform to compete directly or indirectly with the Services offered by Araua RegTech.
- Do not use or link Araua RegTech with activities contrary to the law, morality and public order.
- Do not use Araua RegTech for purposes or effects that are illegal, prohibited, or harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, exempting Araua RegTech from any liability that may arise from this.
- Do not circumvent, disable, interfere with or eliminate any of the functionalities of Araua RegTech and, especially those related to its security or that impose limitations on its use.
- To pay the price of our services in accordance with the conditions of the selected subscription plan.
In the event of non-compliance with the agreed terms and conditions, Araua RegTech reserves the right to suspend or cancel the service and/or the user account.
Right of Withdrawal and Cancellation Policy
In the case of subscriptions to any of the services provided by Araua RegTech, the user will lose their right of withdrawal when purchasing any of the Information Summaries prepared by Araua RegTech, as this is an exception to this right, included in the article 103.m) of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the consolidated text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws.
Without prejudice to the above, in the event that the Information Summary prepared by Araua RegTech does not correspond to the summary requested by the user, you may contact the Araua RegTech team to correct the error as soon as possible.
Araua RegTech Responsability
All the information offered by Araua RegTech has been obtained from public information sources and whose data is assumed to be correct.
Data collection is carried out in an automated manner, with control points to ensure the correct collection of information. However, the enormous volume of data collected makes complete manual verification of the data unfeasible and impossible.
For all these reasons, the user will not be able to hold Araua RegTech responsible for any damages arising from errors, inaccuracies or omissions in the information provided.
In the case of data referring to natural persons, Araua RegTech only collects, stores and displays public information derived from the position held in a specific company or due to compliance with a duty of active publicity and/or transparency in accordance with Law 19. /2013, of December 9, of transparency, access to public information and good governance as it is a position of public responsibility.
Araua RegTech does not offer personal data of any natural person, beyond the information that is public and comes from official sources.
Because official sources of information present problems regarding the availability, quality and completeness of the data, the user must consider the information provided by Araua RegTech as advisory and/or indicative. This information may be used as another element when making business decisions but, in no case, should these be taken taking into account only the information provided by Araua RegTech. If this is the case, Araua RegTech will be released from all liability.
The user is solely responsible for any infractions that may be incurred or for any damages that may be caused or caused by the use of the website, leaving Araua RegTech exonerated from any kind of liability that may arise from the user’s actions.
Industrial and Intellectual Property Rights
The rights relating to industrial and intellectual property (by way of example and not limitation: brands, logos, texts, photographs, icons, images, etc.), as well as graphic design, source code and other software elements contained in the domain araua-regtech.com, as well as all its subdomains are property of Araua RegTech or its licensors.
Therefore, they are subject to intellectual and industrial property rights and protected by Spanish and international legislation.
Access to the services provided does not imply, on the part of Araua RegTech, a waiver, transmission or total or partial transfer of the rights derived from intellectual and industrial property, nor does it grant rights of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication. on these contents without the prior and express written authorization of the respective holders of said rights, without prejudice to the right to view and obtain a private security copy of such contents, provided that said right is exercised according to the principles of good faith and always that the intellectual and industrial property of the owner of such rights is kept unchanged, used without commercial purposes and exclusively for personal information of users.
Website use license
The content of the website is the property of Araua RegTech and is available under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license unless otherwise explicitly specified.
Attribution (CC-BY 4.0)
A work with this license can be used for whatever you want, whether or not it includes modification, commercial or non-commercial, as long as the author is cited
Araua RegTech declares its respect for the intellectual and industrial property rights of third parties. Therefore, if you consider that this site may be violating your rights, please contact Araua RegTech through the established communication channel elements.
Links or hiperlinks
At Araua RegTech we link to other web pages that we consider may be of interest to you. However, these pages do not belong to us, nor do we continuously review their contents and, therefore, we cannot be held responsible for them, for the operation of the linked page or for possible damages that may arise from access or use of the page.
Users who intend to establish a hyperlink to the Araua RegTech website should take the following into account:
- The establishment of the hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between Araua RegTech and the owner of the web page or the email in which it is established. Nor the acceptance and approval by Araua RegTech of its contents or services. Therefore, it will not be declared or implied that Araua RegTech has expressly authorized the hyperlink or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the services offered or made available on the website from which the hyperlink is established.
- Araua RegTech is not responsible in any way or guarantees the quality, accuracy, reliability, correctness or morality of the content or services that the establishment of the hyperlink may offer. The user assumes sole responsibility for any consequences, damages or actions that may arise from accessing the hyperlinked website.
- The web page or electronic communication in which the hyperlink is established may not contain any brand, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to Araua RegTech, except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink itself.
- The web page on which the hyperlink is established will not contain information with illegal content, contrary to morality, good customs or public order, nor will it contain content contrary to any third party rights.
At any time, Araua RegTech may request the deletion of the link to its domain, without having to give any cause. In this case, the page that made the link must proceed to its immediate deletion, as soon as it receives notification of this from Araua RegTech.
The Platform supports two languages: Spanish and English. However, the supported language may be affected by the non-availability, at the source, of the translation into said language.
Araua RegTech expressly prohibits the creation of “framings” or the use by third parties of any other mechanisms that alter the design, original configuration or contents of its Platform.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The applicable law in the event of a dispute or conflict of interpretation of the terms that make up this Legal Notice, as well as any issue related to the services of this Platform, will be Spanish law.
For the resolution of any conflict that may arise during the visit to the Platform or the use of the services that may be offered therein, Araua RegTech and the User agree to submit to the Judges and Courts of the User’s domicile, provided that the itself is located in Spanish territory.